Do you feel you don't have the time to use your tech devices, and you mainly look at them?

froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
Sometimes, when I'm busy with responsibilities like cleaning, work, and house work, I don't have much time to use most of my tech, and I mainly just look at them using up space in my room, but not being used.

aye, but this site and my schooling takes top priority over some... silly...... *so badly wants to play PS4*

aye, but this site and my schooling takes top priority over some... silly...... *so badly wants to play PS4*

It seems technology does not make our lives less busy especially if you are learning about professional software like MS Office, Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, etc, and hardware like Servers, Smartphones/tablets. and Desktop computers which can take many years, or a large part of your adult life to learn since tech is always changing.

Some of the large internet updates for the PS4, games, and hardware accessories can also make gamers have less time for gaming, and using their devices for other tasks like watching Blu-Ray movie discs.

I think one of the reasons the Nes Mini, other mini consoles, Vinyl Record Players, Music boxes, Mini PCs like the Raspberry Pi and other simple devices like fidget spinners are popular is because you can start using them without the need to update the firmware on a weekly and monthly basis.

Mainly my console gets this treatment. The rest I tend to use for work and other tasks so they help aid me with the tasks I'm busy with and thus get used.

When my hubby upgraded to the tablet he is currently using, he gave me his old tablet. He knows I like to read and he probably figured I'd be able to download some books on it that I'd want to read. Truth be told, I haven't used that tablet at all since he gave it to me.

When my hubby upgraded to the tablet he is currently using, he gave me his old tablet. He knows I like to read and he probably figured I'd be able to download some books on it that I'd want to read. Truth be told, I haven't used that tablet at all since he gave it to me.

The size of a tablet can sometimes make it hard to read on a tablet since they sometimes weigh more than a paperback novel.

I think that is the reason that I haven't really used the tablet that my hubby game me. Why would I want to carry around a heavy tablet? Plus, I prefer to have the book in my hand. I love the smell coming from the book.

I think that is the reason that I haven't really used the tablet that my hubby game me. Why would I want to carry around a heavy tablet? Plus, I prefer to have the book in my hand. I love the smell coming from the book.

An eReader would be not as heavy. If you read thicker books, a tablet can be lighter than most big books like textbooks.

Buying a nice soft case for the tablet can improve the feeling instead of hard plastic or cold metal feeling on most tablets.

I agree the smell of new books smell good.

I mostly read books from the library, or used books where old books does not have a noticeable or good smell.

Back