Do you guys use points-to-shop and points to survey sites?

froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
I use Mypoints. I so far earned $50 in Amazon Giftcards. All I did was search for stuff on their search engine, do surveys, and get points for shopping at Mypoints sponsors shops like Ebay.

^This is why I use a seperate E-mail for online shoping, doing paid surveys, and registering at websites. I use another E-mail address for stuff like keeping in touch with family, and other important things.

sounds like this is something I should look into. how long does it usually take to do frog?

It took me a year to earn 25 bucks, but if you shop from their sponsor sites (from their website) they give you back 2-10+ points per dollar spent, so it can take only a few days or months to get 25 dollars in Amazon gift cards.

http://www.mypoints.com/

Indeed, it can take really long unless you sign up for a bunch of stuff and is an active big spender shopper on Mypoints.

Been doing paid surveys for a while. As long as you take the surveys to earn cash or points and not complete any free or paid offers (may lead to spam) you should be okay.

I agree if you stick to surveys and don't do paid or free offers you should be fine when it comes to not getting spam. Most of the paid and free offers also have an Opt-out option to not get e-mail newsletters.

Back