Tiger21820

Master of Fire & Ice!
Staff member
Administrator
Manager
Lottery Manager
Awards
Credits
I have some keyboards (not synthesizers), an ocarina, a ukulele, and an accordion.

I do play them.

What about you?

I've play the flute in band for 3 years, but nothing else, really. I do have a guitar that my brother gave me, but I just can't get the hang of it. The flute is pretty fun, though.

I have a bass guitar, its a Squire Precision Bass. But it has a J bass pickup at the bridge, which gives me more tone options to play with. (P basses arent knowing for having much to choose from with tone). Its a good bass, I named him Harvey, haha : p

This is him here-
PEdjHE1.jpg

LjECWyP.jpg

I had an acoustic guitar, too. But I totally didnt end up selling it in order to buy a Dreamcast that I ended up not being able to get anyway, no >.>
I didnt like it anyway : p When I have more money Ill invest in one I like. For now Ill just play my friend's guitar : p

We have a 20+ year old Baldwin baby grand in the living room that I still periodically play. A year or so ago, the sound board started showing signs of humidity damage (probably has been like that for much longer, but I guess it just hit the point where it got warped enough to become noticeable), so it doesn't hold a tune as long as it used to, but it works fine for my arrangements, so I don't mind too much. For a 20 year old piano, I'd say it's had a pretty good run. Aside from arranging video game music, most of what I play is video game music as arranged by other people, ha.

I also have a guitar, but I haven't played it in years.

I spent like a year I think playing piano, I remember learning how to play LoZ songs : p I even came up with my own version of the song of healing, I was really excited about that : p

I didnt continue playing though, and eventually just gave up piano : p Youre probly better than me : p

I've got an electronic piano that I've been playing for about 4 or 5 years. I'm honestly not that good at it, though, since I'm rarely able to play two different parts with each hand. Best I could play is probably either Big Arm - Sonic Generations or Megalovania - thatonegamethat'ssodisgustinglyoverratedohmygod.

I would've been using it to compose, too, but I don't have a working USB cable that connects it to the computer.

I have a bass and couple guitars, all electric. Been playing for few years now, but I'd hardly consider myself all that good. Maybe it's because I tend to have some breaks due to travel and work every now and then, but my aim was never to be in a band - just to play for my own amusement, and I guess I have achieved that.

Well, at least they're neat furnitures at home, lol.

A couple pianos and guitar things. Two of the pianos are really toys. And the guitar things may not really be guitars. (Hey, nobody ever said composers had to know what the heck their instruments were.) I guess the only thing I'd want is a drumset for recording purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back