Do you keep track of your passwords?

Henrywrites

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
We now have a lot of websites to visit on a daily basis to do some basic activities and, in some cases, just to unwind. How do you keep track of the passwords to these sites?

Of course, I have too many and some too important to try and recall.

I use the same password for websites that don’t have anything important saved on.

My forum passwords and Twitter don’t have secure passwords, but are not worth stealing.

If you are not active on Twitter, then it's no big deal. Again, sometimes people lose their passwords by clicking on some phishing emails.

If you are not active on Twitter, then it's no big deal. Again, sometimes people lose their passwords by clicking on some phishing emails.
Not so much the active part, I just don’t have any personal information on there.

It’s like, oh no, this hacker found out I have shit taste in anime and music. Whatever shall I do?

Not so much the active part, I just don’t have any personal information on there.

It’s like, oh no, this hacker found out I have shit taste in anime and music. Whatever shall I do?

They can't use it for anything. I believe that it is always the big influencers that they go after.

Really? What password manager can you recommend for me? I will like to have a try.
Yes and I use a password manager called Sticky Password, but there a quite a few out there.

I print out mine & also use the Save Password on Mozilla. I don’t use the same password & try to be random with each.

What do people think about Password Managers? I don’t know if there’s a fee & if it’s worth it.

Back