Do you keep track of your passwords?

I print out mine & also use the Save Password on Mozilla. I don’t use the same password & try to be random with each.

What do people think about Password Managers? I don’t know if there’s a fee & if it’s worth it.

I do think some of them got a price that one pay for them. What I don't know yet is how much and which one is safe to make use of.

I have one or two passwords that I use for important sites (social media sites, banking, etc.). For the rest, I just let BitWarden handle the passwords because they're all random ones

I do think some of them got a price that one pay for them. What I don't know yet is how much and which one is safe to make use of.
I take it you don't use one yourself then? I have heard about it on other forums but I'm not convinced yet.

Is this not risky? A hacker can easily have access to all your accounts once they hack one.
I did lose my steam account when they hacked into and got my mails. Though I fonud them back.
Now I have 5 passwords now.
Thank Apple Inc., they push me to make my passwords complexed.

We now have a lot of websites to visit on a daily basis to do some basic activities and, in some cases, just to unwind. How do you keep track of the passwords to these sites?
I started keeping track of all my passwords after I lost my Google account just because of password issue.

We now have a lot of websites to visit on a daily basis to do some basic activities and, in some cases, just to unwind. How do you keep track of the passwords to these sites?
I use to be very careless of my password until I learnt my lessons in a hard way,i had to start keeping record of all my passwords.

I have three basic passwords I use on websites which I see as a serious place to be. The three passwords are things about my life which I cannot forget. I don't need to make use of a password manager or save them anywhere.

Back