Do you know how to bath a baby?

Heatman

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Babies at their infant age can be very difficult to carry and bath them. This is because their body is usually very slippery and if you're not careful, they will slip out of your grasp and fall. I have seen it happen a few times with some people and it's not a safe thing to happen to a baby.

Figured I know by now but nope.

Babies at their infant age can be very difficult to carry and bath them. This is because their body is usually very slippery and if you're not careful, they will slip out of your grasp and fall. I have seen it happen a few times with some people and it's not a safe thing to happen to a baby.

I don't know how to bath a baby and I am even scared to come around when the baby is still very small.

They usually have bath seats for babies. It holds the baby up in a way so that their head is above the water, plus, you don't have to worry about dropping them and the baby getting hurt.

Yes, I can bath a baby very well.

I might be able to do it but I wouldn't take the chance with the baby slipping through my hands. Let the ladies take care of the baby.

I had nieces & nephews & my siblings used those bath seats. It was just safer for not just the baby but the adult as well.
I had bathed & diapered them when they were young but it's been a very long time so I wouldn't remember how. Plus, I wouldn't care to anymore.

I had nieces & nephews & my siblings used those bath seats. It was just safer for not just the baby but the adult as well.
I had bathed & diapered them when they were young but it's been a very long time so I wouldn't remember how. Plus, I wouldn't care to anymore.
The next thing which technology will be used for if bathing a baby and that's if the machine for it haven't already been invented.

The next thing which technology will be used for if bathing a baby and that's if the machine for it haven't already been invented.
We have a Roomba to vacuum for us, Alexa to turn on the lights, so I really wouldn't be surprised.

That's a good question for all of us. If you see this tech to bathe a baby, would you use it? I am not one who is for tech so I would prefer just to do it on my own.

Back