Do you like characters that turned to evil after a while?

Claraviolet

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Unlock full profile styling
To be honest, I don't hate sasuke.

I can understand his reasoning as well. I don't really like or dislike characters who used to be good.

What about you guys?

I can understand his reasoning as well. I don't really like or dislike characters who used to be good.

What about you guys?

You do realize that Sasuke never turned evil right? Actually there really wasn't any evil characters in Naruto.

What about you guys?

Only when there's enough reason for them to do so. Sasuke never had any proper reason to turn evil (Talking about him betraying his friends and village BEFORE knowing the whole truth about Itachi).

The one character I would have been satisfied with turning evil is Naruto. His parents died saving the villages, his body used to imprison the Kyubi. Yet he was blamed for everything. He never had a proper upbringing, no proper parent figure, his childhood playmates were taught to stay away from him, treated as worse than trash by nearly everyone around him (with exceptions you could count on two hands). If he broke under all the pressure and decided to destroy the village, I would have supported him.

The reasoning that the Third Hokage did it to protect him from his parents' enemies is just stupid. He had a tailed beast strong enough to destroy countries inside him. A fact that nearly every adult ninja in the village knew about. Which means that the information could have leaked just as easily as him being the 4th Hokage's son if he was recognized as such. And let's not even mention him being part of the Uzumaki bloodline. They didn't even bother changing his last name.

Anyway, back to the topic xD

As I've said, as long as its warranted, I'd love to see a nice character turn evil.

Or just turn into an asshole and stop trusting/helping people after being betrayed/mistreated. Not necessarily evil, but not your typical nice main character either.

Depends on storyline, for example I like how the mc of Tate no yuusha no nariagiri turned to be a little evil after what happened to him.

You do realize that Sasuke never turned evil right? Actually there really wasn't any evil characters in Naruto.

Really? I dropped Naruto after itachi's second death.
I just couldn't take it and it was really sad.
Only when there's enough reason for them to do so. Sasuke never had any proper reason to turn evil (Talking about him betraying his friends and village BEFORE knowing the whole truth about Itachi).

The one character I would have been satisfied with turning evil is Naruto. His parents died saving the villages, his body used to imprison the Kyubi. Yet he was blamed for everything. He never had a proper upbringing, no proper parent figure, his childhood playmates were taught to stay away from him, treated as worse than trash by nearly everyone around him (with exceptions you could count on two hands). If he broke under all the pressure and decided to destroy the village, I would have supported him.

The reasoning that the Third Hokage did it to protect him from his parents' enemies is just stupid. He had a tailed beast strong enough to destroy countries inside him. A fact that nearly every adult ninja in the village knew about. Which means that the information could have leaked just as easily as him being the 4th Hokage's son if he was recognized as such. And let's not even mention him being part of the Uzumaki bloodline. They didn't even bother changing his last name.

Anyway, back to the topic xD

As I've said, as long as its warranted, I'd love to see a nice character turn evil.

Or just turn into an asshole and stop trusting/helping people after being betrayed/mistreated. Not necessarily evil, but not your typical nice main character either.
Oh... Wow.
I don't like Naruto all that much though

Oh... Wow.
I don't like Naruto all that much though

Naruto was pretty much turned into a scapegoat for the hate and sadness the villagers felt after the Kyubi's attack killed people dear to them.

There was no respect for the sacrifice his parents made, like there was none for the sacrifice Itachi made.

Naruto was pretty much turned into a scapegoat for the hate and sadness the villagers felt after the Kyubi's attack killed people dear to them.

There was no respect for the sacrifice his parents made, like there was none for the sacrifice Itachi made.
I don't like overpowered main protagonists. Even people in AMF don't like his talk- no-jutsu..... So it's not just me.
It's laughable how he can achieve anything just by talking.

Overpowered protagonists can be nice when done right, like in Mahouka. Or One Punch Man xD
Well, I never liked overpowered main characters at all.
I have always like the support characters more. Even one punch man is the same for me. I don't know what's the big deal about it

Yes, I do. I just hate this kind of character, who is too nice. It's so irritating. For instance, Emma from The Promised Neverland.
I like evil:cool:

Yes, I do. I just hate this kind of character, who is too nice. It's so irritating. For instance, Emma from The Promised Neverland.
I like evil:cool:
Hmm. ... .Emma is still a kid.
But yeah that can be really annoying at times when they are harming everyone for a few people....I know we shouldn't be the judge of whom to save and all.. but... Still...

Back