Do you like it when people use comedy and jokes to talk about tech?

froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
It can be useful to use comedy and jokes when talking about tech since it makes tech easier to understand and fun for some people.

But, sometimes tech jokes and comedy can be offensive, and offend women, old people, and different races of people like black and mexican people if the joker uses a offensive joke which is tech related.

I got a guy at work that might be too funny at times, some people like it, some don't.

I got a guy at work that might be too funny at times, some people like it, some don't.

A lot of tech jobs and classes can be slow sometimes when doing tasks like installing software updates, upgrading software, setting up hardware like plugging in many monitors into many PCs, and testing software and hardware, so many workers may pass the time by occasionally telling jokes, playing funny music/songs, watching funny videos, and talking about video games and anime or 3D animated films like UP, Finding Nemo, Cars, etc.

But, I agree comedy is not for everyone especially people who can't speak English very well like tech workers from India and Asia who recently started working in the US, and sometimes don't have good English skills, or like different kinds of comedy like funny anime scenes from Naruto, and Dragonball.

A lot of tech jobs and classes can be slow sometimes when doing tasks like installing software updates, upgrading software, setting up hardware like plugging in many monitors into many PCs, and testing software and hardware, so many workers may pass the time by occasionally telling jokes, playing funny music/songs, watching funny videos, and talking about video games and anime or 3D animated films like UP, Finding Nemo, Cars, etc.

But, I agree comedy is not for everyone especially people who can't speak English very well like tech workers from India and Asia who recently started working in the US, and sometimes don't have good English skills, or like different kinds of comedy like funny anime scenes from Naruto, and Dragonball.

no, he's funny and good. It's just that his humor isn't for everyone.

Back