Do you miss Jetix channel?

Claraviolet

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Unlock full profile styling
I do.
I miss most of the series from that channel. What about you guys? Anyone here even know about Jetix channel?

I miss it badly aslo power rangers :confused:

Yup.
I used to like ninja storm a lot. In fact, I have downloaded that series. What's your favourite power rangers season?
Well I do only remember Power Rangers Wild Strom kek others I don't actually remember bad memory :grin:

I never really watched them and so nope LOL

Well I do only remember Power Rangers Wild Strom kek others I don't actually remember bad memory :grin:
What the ... that must be wild force kiddo.
There are so many versions versions like wild force, ninja storm, Dino thunder, SPD, operation overdrive, mystic force, time force... Oh wow.. too many to list

What the ... that must be wild force kiddo.
There are so many versions versions like wild force, ninja storm, Dino thunder, SPD, operation overdrive, mystic force, time force... Oh wow.. too many to list
I said I don't actually remember those name cause I was like 5 to 7 years old lol

Hell yeah they think that we have nothing do now and in rush to complete syllabus

Soon I hope I will be able to get back to normal life before my university starts but guess it's not going to happen :confused:

Back