Do you mostly install mobile games on a MicroSD Memory card on Google Android smartphones/tablets?

froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
Yes, I usually install games on a MicroSD memory card in Android.

Yeah, my internal is so small so I gotta do it in my external.

I only install games that is popular on my school to play with my classmates in vacant times. e.g. Mobile Legends

Well, not really.

I don't use a memory card. I have an option of having a dual SIM or a memory card and a SIM. I chose the dual SIM option.

So, I am stuck with only 16 GB

Well, not really.

I don't use a memory card. I have an option of having a dual SIM or a memory card and a SIM. I chose the dual SIM option.

So, I am stuck with only 16 GB

I don't really like the design of phones which don't have both a dual SIM and a separate memory card slot. I notice 16GB of space fills up quickly after downloading a few videos, and bigger file size games.

I don't really like the design of phones which don't have both a dual SIM and a separate memory card slot. I notice 16GB of space fills up quickly after downloading a few videos, and bigger file size games.
I hate my phone memory a lot and I have to backup my photos and stuff often. Well I do have a flip phone and I used a memory card with nice than 100 GB for it. So I use it if I need to store something like anime

I got an app on my phone that just moves anything possible to my 256GB sd card.

Back