Do you play horse racing games and other types of horse game?

froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
No, I do not play horse racing games, or other type of horse games.

I don't play any games with horses because no one recommended any good horse racing games to me, and they rarely show up on the search results and top 100 games charts on consoles, PC, and mobile.

In the arcade near me there's a big display of a horse racing game, and a couple of tables near it where you can bet on a horse.
I can make a photo of it when I go to the arcades this evening.

As promised.
IMG_2903.JPG

IMG_2904.JPG

I don't either, mainly because there aren't any to my knowledge. But I do enjoy riding horses in open world games like Skyrim, Witcher 3 and most specially Red Dead Redemption. If you want to ride horses in game then go play RDR right now.

I don't either, mainly because there aren't any to my knowledge. But I do enjoy riding horses in open world games like Skyrim, Witcher 3 and most specially Red Dead Redemption. If you want to ride horses in game then go play RDR right now.
Horses are really looking great on those open world. Beautiful scenes, not some race track. :grin:

I have played bicycle racing, car racing, motorbike racing, however, I have never tried horse racing game. I even did nt know such games exist. Can anyone suggest me any free horse racing game on Android.

Back