Do You Play to Earn Games?

Nomad

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
In 2021, I was introduced to a couple of play to earn games like Axie Infinity, Townstar, Lost Relics, etc. While Axie Infinity is a paid game where you will have to pay to get access, Lost relics and Townstar are free to play games. These games allowed the players to collect items that could be sold for cash. I have not earned much by playing these games, but I have earned some cool csh.

I know my mom used to play on the pogo site that had something similar, but I don't bother with it.

I play Swagbucks Live which is a daily trivia game where I can earn Swagbucks which I can redeem for Giftcards when I earn enough points.

I have played a few mobile games, by completing levels you will earn a random cash amount. However, I have never been able to cash out via these apps. You start out making good money from each round, then as you progress, the money gets more and more scarce and you never get enough to cash out. It's a waste of time if you're looking to make an extra buck or two.

I really wanted to try Axie Infinity but the start-up cost is just absurd. They have a few scholarships but I can't be bothered.

Back