Do you prefer digital copy or physical copy of the game?

Is it easy to do ? How much did it cost you? I really need to get myself one and do it, it's becoming a bi annoying having to delete some games that I may want to play later on again!

$60 for the HDD, then I just needed a screwdrive and a little elbow grease to pop off the cover, unscrew the hard drive holder, swap them out, stick in a pre made usb to reload the PlayStation OS and I was set to go.

$60 for the HDD, then I just needed a screwdrive and a little elbow grease to pop off the cover, unscrew the hard drive holder, swap them out, stick in a pre made usb to reload the PlayStation OS and I was set to go.
Wow, sounds pretty easy! I found some YouTube videos too! So will check that out at some point, thanks Demon!

Wow, sounds pretty easy! I found some YouTube videos too! So will check that out at some point, thanks Demon!

it's very simple, there is also step by step guides if you need a more text instructions instead of vocal. This topic can help as well:

I used to only want physical games because I could resell them later. However, it seems like that market is drying up and the digital copies are SO convenient. So...I suppose I’m digital now!

I would like to have the digital copy because I remember when I used to buy the physical ones, my brother will hide them but if it's digital, I'm the only one who can access it.

I like getting both. I enjoy physical copies because it feels like you actually own something. However, my lack of storage space for games now makes it hard for me to collect physically anymore, in addition to that, if I buy an xbox game digitally, my girlfriend gets access to it, so it saves me having to buy two copies if we want to play the same game together. I' only have to pay for 1 copy but she gets access to it as well being that her xbox is set to my home xbox. So it's more beneficial to me to buy xbox one games digitally.

Given my forays in to vintage and retro gaming media, I don't really have a choice.

I'm not a fan of emulation, and I'm careful and respectful enough of physical media that this isn't a problem.

I prefer physical releases when available, though they're becoming less common nowadays. On top of that, the convenience of digital media and being able to download it where ever you are is pretty nice. But it just doesn't beat being able to lend someone a game, to resell it if you don't like it, or as an avid collector.

Back