Do You Read History Books?

I would be way too scared to use a time machine.
-

I agree. History books are amazing. You definitely feel like you're going back in time.

It also teaches you things that you should never do no matter what such as tribes to avoid when doing some things because of history.

It also teaches you things that you should never do no matter what such as tribes to avoid when doing some things because of history.
I always try as much as possible to be abrest with what people's culture are in order to thread within what's allowed.

I always try as much as possible to be abrest with what people's culture are in order to thread within what's allowed.

Going against the culture can get one killed. So, it is very important to follow those needed steps that will help you understand their culture.

Going against the culture can get one killed. So, it is very important to follow those needed steps that will help you understand their culture.
It's why I don't feel so much comfortable being in a Muslim country. I don't understand their culture well also, I love alcoholic beverages which is banned there.

It's why I don't feel so much comfortable being in a Muslim country. I don't understand their culture well also, I love alcoholic beverages which is banned there.

If you love drinking alcohol, then you have to stay off some of their countries and also respect their ban on beer when you are there. I can stay weeks without taking alcohol, so it is no big deal for me.

If you love drinking alcohol, then you have to stay off some of their countries and also respect their ban on beer when you are there. I can stay weeks without taking alcohol, so it is no big deal for me.
It's part of the reason why I didn't stay longer in Dubai.

Very rare I do, but maybe when I get older I would find it interesting. Just like biographies of famous people, you can watch online, maybe I could try and understand how they think or figure out their philosophies.

Very rare I do, but maybe when I get older I would find it interesting. Just like biographies of famous people, you can watch online, maybe I could try and understand how they think or figure out their philosophies.
I think that documentaries too can be added to it. I watched American Maroon recently and it was so good.

Not really.
I am a bit lazy and I do know most of the stuff... So I don't really bother about reading history books -.-"

Back