Do you spend money on mobile gaming?

Shortie

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Username Style
Mobile gaming is something that you are able to do on the go. It is great to have a few mobile games available for when you are out and about waiting for say transport or even just an appointment that you have and if you also have offline mobile games, they can be great to play if you lose internet for any reason.

Many mobile games come with in-game items that you have to pay for. You are not forced to buy these items and you can play the game normally without buying them so it is a choice of whether you would like to purchase anything in-game or not.

Have you ever spent any money on a mobile game? If so, what was it for?

I don't see the need to spend money on mobile games. I download and play the free ones that captured my interest.

I would never. The worst thing I hate about mobile games is people you never met getting rich off players that are willing to spend absurd amounts on a little game mechanic that in all efforts means nothing to the amount of control they might get over you.

I would never. The worst thing I hate about mobile games is people you never met getting rich off players that are willing to spend absurd amounts on a little game mechanic that in all efforts means nothing to the amount of control they might get over you.

You can't blame those people for that. I think they are doing a lot to make those mobile games to be good too.

How would you rate such games? What are their names? Maybe I should check them out too.

Many of the paid mobile games I played are entertaining because the gameplay and graphics are good. The paid mobile games I played provided many hours of entertainment, and only costed me $1 and more which is a good value for mobile gaming entertainment.

I played After Earth which is based on the sci-fi movie. It is an endless 3D runner with a sci-fi theme to it. I found the gameplay pretty fun for an endless runner.

I also played Gameloft Gangstar Vegas which I bought before it latter became a free game. It is a fun open world gangster game which I can run around as a gangster, and committing crimes in Las Vegas. I like the 3D graphics which is similar to older computer games made for Windows XP.

Goat Simulator was another paid mobile game I played. The concept of playing a Goat in a 3D open world game was pretty fun.

Drift Mania: Street Outlaws was a dirft racing game which I played. I like the look of the night time city racing levels, and street racing cars.

I used to, then I realized I needed that money for gas! oh no! now I just end up not playing those 'pay to win or pay to play' type of games. Its usually chess now. haha

I used to, then I realized I needed that money for gas! oh no! now I just end up not playing those 'pay to win or pay to play' type of games. Its usually chess now. haha

Chess is one game that I should learn. I am beginning to think of why I haven't learned much about chess. Seems it is always fun to play.

Back