Do You Still Play Arcade Games? What is your Favourite?

W130SN

Full GL Member
Credits
I remember as a kid I wasted a lot of money on Dragons Lair and didn't get very far.

njh96ac.jpg

And I remember spending my break times at work in the early 90's playing 1943

a0fUNLc.jpg

Do You Still Play Arcade Games?

What is your Favourite?

I don't really think arcade games are a huge thing in the UK market anymore, I haven't personally played any since I was a kid and wasn't huge into it then either.

I play some arcade games when I'm bored. My go to is Donkey Kong or Pac-Man.

I used to play Tekken way back the good old days. Only going out once in three months, trying to sniff some fresh air and interact to real humans, but in the middle of the day I'd just found myself playing this ...
F9NB5KXHD4VMP02.LARGE.jpg

Nowadays, I can still play with Tekken in my psp emulator whenever I feel like traveling to the past.
Old games you grew up with are kinda lying in a special place of a gamer's heart LOL.

Yes, I still play arcade games.
I recently even started going to arcade halls frequently (and since June is always a rain-happy month over here, it makes it an even better free time activity).
Among my favourites are Mario Kart Arcade GP DX, Groove Coaster, Taiko no Tatsujin, and my most most favourite one: Chunithm.

Some footage of my playing arcade games last month:

And one video I made on how to get to an arcade hall that seems a bit hidden away from tourists:

I remember that here in my country we can play in a arcade a tekken for 1 coin ($0.019) for 5 mins so every time that I got a coin or my mother gave me a coin I will surely come to the arcade with my brother playing tekken, when our game is so intense we always push all the buttons even though it is not needed lol. This is such a great childhood memory.

I stopped playing arcade game well wow its been like 6 or maybe 10 years the last Arcade game I played was like when I was 12-7 years old its a while ago so I am really sure.

My favourite is Battletoads Arcade. I never get bored of it haha it's a great nostalgic feeling to play arcade games but it's not so great to spend a lot of money on it. I think the "barcade" concept is pretty cool. There are many bars or lounges where I live in Florida that have rows of arcade games and you just pay an entrance fee.

I have played many archade games and the one that I still play is Pokomon Go. I enjoy playing Pokomon Go.

I remember that here in my country we can play in a arcade a tekken for 1 coin ($0.019) for 5 mins so every time that I got a coin or my mother gave me a coin I will surely come to the arcade with my brother playing tekken, when our game is so intense we always push all the buttons even though it is not needed lol. This is such a great childhood memory.

This is very close to what I enjoyed as a kid, but the difference is that I was playing with my friends too. It was really fun as well as we ended up going to take ice creams after each time.

Back