Do you take pills often?

Claraviolet

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Unlock full profile styling
If you feeling sick even a bit or for a very short span, do you take pills?

I do to be honest. I don't like pain at all.

When my head hurts, that's the only time.
I see taking any kind of pills as inserting something chemical into your own body, but when my head hurts, it usually feels like I'm dying.

I take allergy pills. I try to avoid them when I'm sick so that my body doesn't become used to it and make it so that they no longer work. I only use them when I'm really really sick.

Lately I've been taking them for my daily headaches.

daily? That sounds like an issue.

I will take Tylenol myself for headaches and considering the time of year I am constantly taking Claratin for allergies.

I don't currently take pills unless the doctor says I need to take a pill to feel less pain, or for a health problem. I feel pills are somewhat expensive, and may have bad side effects which are unknown until many month or years latter after a study was proven that the pill causes problems for some of its users.

When my head hurts, that's the only time.
I see taking any kind of pills as inserting something chemical into your own body, but when my head hurts, it usually feels like I'm dying.
Oh...I take saridon a lot. I mean a lot.
Otherwise with 4-5 hours sleep and 3 hours journey and almost 10 hours work...I wouldn't be able to do much.
:sigh: we shouldn't take pills though...

Back