Do you think a lot of people care about having a lot of tech like TVs installed in your car or van?

froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
For people who live and sleep in their larger car, truck, or RV/Recreational Vehicle, they probably would want a lot of tech like a TV, computer, and nice speakers system because they spend a large amount of their free time in their vehicle.

I think rock bands, singers, celebrities, and truck drivers who tour a country by car, van, or bus would want a lot of tech in their vehicle to pass the time when they are not driving.

Using a laptop and smartphone for a large amount of time is not as comfortable as watching TV on a bigger screen, and using a more powerful computer like a desktop computer to use software.

I don't have a car myself, nor I know anyone who spends a lot of time in a car, but I do see (built-in) navigation systems and carkits (to make handsfree phone calls) quite a lot.
Dashboard cams are getting increasingly popular too, but haven't seen any in real life yet, because it's too expensive rino.

I don't have a car myself, nor I know anyone who spends a lot of time in a car, but I do see (built-in) navigation systems and carkits (to make handsfree phone calls) quite a lot.
Dashboard cams are getting increasingly popular too, but haven't seen any in real life yet, because it's too expensive rino.

I feel a smartphone with a GPS app, and a smartphone mount to mount it to a car could be good enough for most people. A smartphone also has a rear camera which can be used as a dashcam recording camera.

I feel a nice car stereo would be more worth it. I heard some of the GPS and navigational services for cars require a yearly subscription.

I can see it being put into an RV or maybe a large van if you have kids, but I see no need for one in a car outside of the navigation panel.

I can see it being put into an RV or maybe a large van if you have kids, but I see no need for one in a car outside of the navigation panel.

A TV and wireless headphones are useful if you have kids or have a lot of passengers who easily get bored and distract the driver and other passengers in the back seats of a van.

Cell phone data is expensive where it would cost less money to watch a video on a DVD player or USB drive rather than stream a few movies from a cell phone's data plan.

A TV which is securely screwed onto a van's interior body is also less likely to fall on the floor, or get thrown around and break like using a smartphone or laptop in a fast moving car which can suddenly fly out of a person hand when braking.

Back