Do you think a lot of people care about having a lot of tech like TVs installed in your car or van?

Do you think a lot of people care about having a lot of tech like TVs installed in your car or van?

Discussion in 'Gadget Hub' started by froggyboy604, Sep 17, 2017.

Tags:
  1. froggyboy604

froggyboy604 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Money:
    $27,260
    For people who live and sleep in their larger car, truck, or RV/Recreational Vehicle, they probably would want a lot of tech like a TV, computer, and nice speakers system because they spend a large amount of their free time in their vehicle.

I think rock bands, singers, celebrities, and truck drivers who tour a country by car, van, or bus would want a lot of tech in their vehicle to pass the time when they are not driving.

Using a laptop and smartphone for a large amount of time is not as comfortable as watching TV on a bigger screen, and using a more powerful computer like a desktop computer to use software.

2. SuwakoMoriya

SuwakoMoriya Well-Known Member Full GL Member

Male
    Money:
    $2,585
    I don't have a car myself, nor I know anyone who spends a lot of time in a car, but I do see (built-in) navigation systems and carkits (to make handsfree phone calls) quite a lot.
    Dashboard cams are getting increasingly popular too, but haven't seen any in real life yet, because it's too expensive rino.

3. froggyboy604

Money:
    $27,260
    I feel a smartphone with a GPS app, and a smartphone mount to mount it to a car could be good enough for most people. A smartphone also has a rear camera which can be used as a dashcam recording camera.

I feel a nice car stereo would be more worth it. I heard some of the GPS and navigational services for cars require a yearly subscription.

4. Demon_Skeith

Demon_Skeith Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Top Poster Of Month

I can see it being put into an RV or maybe a large van if you have kids, but I see no need for one in a car outside of the navigation panel.

5. froggyboy604

Money:
    $27,260
    A TV and wireless headphones are useful if you have kids or have a lot of passengers who easily get bored and distract the driver and other passengers in the back seats of a van.

Cell phone data is expensive where it would cost less money to watch a video on a DVD player or USB drive rather than stream a few movies from a cell phone's data plan.

A TV which is securely screwed onto a van's interior body is also less likely to fall on the floor, or get thrown around and break like using a smartphone or laptop in a fast moving car which can suddenly fly out of a person hand when braking.