Do you think audio/sound-only devices will be less popular?

froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
Small size 4 inch and bigger color LCD monitors are more affordable these days. I think most audio-only devices like stereos, MP3 players, smart speakers, and surround sound speakers may come with a small color LCD screen to show information like the sound volume, or use the screen to display a video file or an app to show the time, weather, song title, subtitles, and temperature.

Smartphone, tablets, smart TVs, laptops, and MP4 video and app players like the iPod Touch can do most smart speaker task, and are starting to have better speakers which have louder volume, and clearer sound, so many people may use the speakers which are built-into their smartphone, tablet, Smart TV, laptop, etc.

As long as they maintain quality, I'm sure I will always buy a sound bar/speaker for my PCs and TVs.

I feel someday most TVs and monitors will have a sound bars built-into a TV and computer monitor.

Not as many people are buying as many new TVs and monitors, so TV and monitor companies will need to add better features like a built-in sound bar to convince more people to buy a TV and monitor.

Well, I don't think they would be popular.
I don't see any audio device anymore like ipod now. I suppose the same would apply to some other devices too.
Well, then it's just my opinion.

I also rarely see people using iPods, MP3 players, portable CD players, and other audio players and recording devices.

Back