Do you think Gaming smartphones will have handle bars/hand grips?

froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
I feel there maybe some gaming smartphones which have handle bars/hand grips like game controllers which make a gaming phone easier to hold when playing games like first person shooters, racing, and RPG games which require two hands to control the characters direction of movement, and actions like shooting, and jumping.

Not by default, but I'm sure there is something you can buy to slide your phone into.

I think the general trend we'll see when it comes to "gamer" phones will be a thicker phone for a bigger battery, better cooking to keep thermal throttling at a minimum, and possibly a grippy metal top/bottom. Maybe a better speaker setup and eschewing from the norm of no headphone jack.

Not by default, but I'm sure there is something you can buy to slide your phone into.

There are some smartphone cases and third-party smartphone controllers which has hand grips, and a holder to hold the smartphone.

I think the general trend we'll see when it comes to "gamer" phones will be a thicker phone for a bigger battery, better cooking to keep thermal throttling at a minimum, and possibly a grippy metal top/bottom. Maybe a better speaker setup and eschewing from the norm of no headphone jack.
Exactly this! I think if I were to purchase a "gaming" phone. I would purchase it for the reasons that it offers longer battery life and robustness.

Back