Do you think Google Stadia always be called Stadia, or Google will change Stadia's name to another name?

froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
I think Google Stadia may change its name to another name if there is a better name for Stadia, or Google buys another brand name or website domain name which sounds better.

If stadia works best then I guess google will buy a brand new name for it or they may leave it, like it always...

I feel Stadia may also have two names like how Google's Blogger site is also called Blogspot.

I feel changing the name of Stadia right now can cause problems with Search engines and social networks when people want to find more post on Stadia.

I don't think they will change the name, to be honest. Firstly, it's a pretty good name. Google Stadia sounds nice and it's marketable so there aren't any issues there. Plus, changing the name is just going to cause too many issues that aren't worth it

They don't I'm sure Google never thought of changing angy of its origin name

Stadia may have another name in other countries if many people in other countries dont like the name, feel the name is not very memorable, and non-english speakers have problems pronouncing it.

Back