Do you think it is harder to not make any money online vs not making any money offline?

froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
Not making any money online can be harder than not making any money offline because websites like YouTube, Dailymotion, App stores, Hubpages, Twitch, Steam, and other sites pay members to upload content, and to place ads on content, or sell their content for money. Plus, there are people online who may convince you to advertise their site for money if you are active on Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, and other sites where you have a large amount of followers. There are also paid survey sites where you get paid to give your opinion on different topics. Selling stuff on eBay, Craigslist, Etsy, Amazon Market place, etc can be simpler than offline where you compete with local stores like Wal-Mart, Target, and Bestbuy.

But, not making money offline is simpler for most people. Most people just need to do to not make money offline anymore is retire, or get fired, and not look for a new job.

I think its pretty easy to make money online, pending on how far you're willing to go to make it. Offline it can be difficult because you can't do everything offline.

I think its pretty easy to make money online, pending on how far you're willing to go to make it. Offline it can be difficult because you can't do everything offline.

I agree it can be easier to make money online depending on how far you are willing to go like how many paid surveys you are willing to fill out per day, how much content like apps, online video, artwork, and what stuff you are willing to sell to buyers online. A

The main difficulty of getting hired offline is that bosses want to hire workers with a lot of work experience, but it is difficult to get a lot of work experience if fewer bosses want to hire workers with less or no work experience.

Back