Do you think kids are into more outdoor activities or playing video games?

Heatman

Full GL Member
Credits
During our time as kids, it's more of outdoor activities for me because I would literally play all day and be dragged to come and even eat food. I did played video games but not more than I engaged in out door activities like chasing, kite flying, hide & seek, and so much more.

Which one did you do more as a kid?

Fortnite's popularity suggests they play more games than anything.

Today, it's more of playing video games than being involved in any other activities. I haven't seen any kids lately asking for funko pop or plushies.

Research suggests that many children of today spend more of their time playing video games and they also engage in screen-based activities than outdoor play.

I am very sure of so many kids are drawn to the convenience of the screens like my kids too. This is where the parents and caregivers need to come in. They need to encourage a balance between outdoor play and screen time.

Research suggests that many children of today spend more of their time playing video games and they also engage in screen-based activities than outdoor play.
I'm very sure that more than 80% of them are always on their smartphone or laptop. It's what leads this generation.

This is correct. I don't see many kids outside anymore trying to play with other kids, unlike what we used to experience when we were growing up as kids.

I feel more kids are playing video games these days because it is more convenient and sometimes safer than going to outdoor places like the local park which may have criminals, and bullies who may hurt kids.

There are also news stories of people getting killed or seriously hurt by criminals at places like parks, stores, and the bus, so some kids may not want to go out as often because of violent news stories.

Back