Do you think more people play games on computers and laptops then any other device?

froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
Yes, I think more people play games on a PC and laptop then any other device since more people has access to a PC, Laptop, Apple Mac computer, Linux, or Unix based computer to use for doing work, homework, and pleasure then game consoles in most cases. Most newer or slightly older PC can also play less graphic intensive games like Minecraft,World of Warcraft, Runescape, flash games, html5 games, and Web Browser based games.

Although, the sales numbers for PC games are not as high as all the console combined (PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, DS, 3DS, PSP, Vita, etc), I do believe a lot of people who own PCs do play PC games on a regular or casual basis.

Plus, I think a lot of people who lives in frat houses, dorms and apartments in College don't have the room for a Console, and the TV is always being used by multiple room mates, so playing console games can be kind of difficult when you share a TV with multiple people. A Desktop and Laptop might be a better choice for gaming at college, work, or places with lots of people.

Many college students also don't have the extra cash for game consoles, and the games but need a computer for their courses, so a PC would have to do for gaming when they don't have money for consoles.

I agree, even people who do jobs play on PC/Laptop when they have a break. Not everyone could afford to buy a gaming console :)

Back