Do you think most people who own gaming computer feel more proud of their PC vs. Game Consoles, Mobi

froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
Yes, I think if I bought or built a very nice gaming computer, I feel prouder owning an awesome PC compared to being a Xbox 360 owner which I am also am since all Xbox 360, PS3, and Wii seem the same, but almost every other Gaming PC is somewhat different, or can be different by adding lights, fans, and other cool parts.

The main reason I feel prouder of owning a computer because I get to pick a cool case, videocard, souncard, CPU, heatsink RAM, Hard drive, fans, wires, optical drive, neon lights and a ton of other customizable/upgradeable parts to make my computer look unique.

I remember in the past, I upgraded the heatsink on my older computer to a copper heatsink, and fan with adjustable speeds. I also got rounded neon IDE ribbon cables for the hard drive, and a better powe supply with a 120mm fan with neon lights. I also installed LED blue fans inside the case, and it look so cool.

Customization, and picking your own parts is not posible with game consoles, laptops and Apple Mac computers in many cases.

Game consoles, laptops, and other devices are cool, but I got to admit when I see a cool gaming computer with a custom case, neon lights, big LED fans with neon lights, etc it seems a lot cooler to own and use.

I definitely feel more proud of my gaming pc, especially because I built it myself. I put a lot of effort into picking out the parts. I spent about 6 hours deciding on the case alone. And the funny thing is, that's the one part that I want to replace. I want it to perform at a top notch level, and look top notch as well. With a console, all you can really do is try not to get scratches on it.

I'm proud because games on my PC look 3x better than when my friends play them on the 360, etc. Also there's so much more games :3

Back