Do you think Samsung bad news with the Note 7 fires will badly affect kpop music?

froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
I think some less popular Korean singers who earn money from staring in Samsung Ads will see their earnings decrease because of Samsung's bad news which may cause Samsung to lose billions of dollars from lose sales and lawsuits. If Samsung ends up broke/bankrupt from lawsuits and can't recover their reputation from the many Samsung Note 7 fires, a lot of less popular rookie kpop singers may no longer be earning enough money to continue working in Kpop music because their songs and albums are not selling, and they are no longer earn money from staring in Samsung ads because Samsung is broke.

Other Korean company may not have the money to hire Kpop singers to star in their ads.

Last edited:
Possibly, but I'm not sure how things work over in Korea.

Possibly, but I'm not sure how things work over in Korea.

Samsung sponsors Kpop concerts, and events like the Samsung Galaxy Music Festival. I'm not sure, but Samsung's boss and executives may invest some of their money to create Kpop groups, so people in Korea have good music to listen to on their Samsung music players, computers, and TVs, and they are fans of Kpop, so they feel investing money in Korean music is worth it.

Some Korean singers may also be paid by Samsung to use their smartphones, tablets, TVs, and electronics, and paid to post online pictures and videos of them using their Samsung devices.

Samsung family members like the son of the owner, and workers may buy gifts for their favorite kpop singers. More dedicated Kpop fans in Korea like to send gifts to their favorite singers. If the earnings of Samsung is lower, or some workers lost their jobs, Kpop fans may not send gifts to singers, so Kpop singers may need to buy more of their own things because they have fewer gifts like clothes, computers, and electronics which they can sell for money which they may need if they are not earning enough from concert tickets, song and album sales.

Back