Do you think selling handmade stuff online will always be popular?

froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
There are people who like buying handmade jewelry like rings, bracelet, and necklaces online from sites like Etsy, eBay, and Amazon Marketplace.

I think some people like buying handmade stuff especially if they are fans of the online celebrity, and know there is a chance that the online celebrity may of touched the item they are making, or the box it ship in unless he hired another person to make and ship his handmade stuff.

Some stuff is very easy to make where you just need to buy string, and glass crystals to make a necklace to sell for a few dollars online, a piece of wood to carve or build a wooden toy like a Fidget Spinner, or you can use stuff like wooden boxes from food you bought, and re-paint it, and make it look nicer to sell online for a few dollars.

online or offline, it will always be popular.

online or offline, it will always be popular.

I agree homemade stuff will always be popular from people who learn that you can make money selling homemade stuff like custom socks, and stickers.

I bet, when shipping from the shipping companies is faster and cheaper, a lot of people will also sell homemade food, or home grown vegetables and fruit which can be considered homemade products if you sell it in a glass jar and sugar water to preserve it from rotting.

Back