Do you think someday batteries can be recharge by filling it with liquid?

froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
It is possible someday we can recharge electronics like laptops, tablets, and cell phones by quickly pouring/pumping in battery liquid into the battery container sort of like filling up a gas tank on a car at a gas station instead of waiting many hours for the battery to recharge by plugging it into the wall's power outlet.

It would be awesome but it can be dangerous too. I bet everyone would agree with me on that. We wouldn't know the metal filling outside would be able to withstand another round or not.

If it leaks or something, it would be a disaster.

I feel battery companies do not want to invent batteries which can be safely and quickly re-filled to recharge the battery instead of waiting many hours for a battery to recharge like regular rechargeable batteries,

Battery makers still make a lot of money from disposable one-time use AA, AAA, 9 volt, etc alkaline batteries which are not reusable, so people sometimes many dollars per year on disposable batteries to replace dead batteries in their toys, clocks, remote controls, and controllers because it takes many hours to recharge a rechargeable battery.

Rechargeable batteries and chargers can also be very expensive where buying cheaper disposable batteries is cheaper for devices like clocks, and remote controls where a single battery last for many month.

I rather not deal with such a messy stuff.

I saw a video that there are devices like fashlights and cars which can now be powered by water.

Back