Do you think someday more gas cars have a electric charger cable for charging the car battery?

froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
I feel someday more gas cars may come with a electric charger cable which is use to charge a car's battery which electricity is used to power electric parts like lights, the air conditioner, Window wipers, power windows, stereo system, alarm, touchscreen tablet, self-driving computer systems, alarm system, computer car sensors, and electric motors on more expensive plug-in hybrid cars with both a gas engine and electric motor to save gas.

Using power from people's home electricity to charge the battery in a gas car may help save gas, and is better for the environment than using the built-in electric generator/alternator on a gas car's engine to charge the battery.

I do believe so.
No one knows but we are going to have to believe that, we need to be more...uh...self-sufficient

I think it will be upgraded to next generation since now a days most people think about pollution around them and how to reduce them..

TBH, I really don't think that gas and petrol cards will be a thing down the track, maybe 20 years time?

I think in the future some places may still use gas cars because the electricity system is not good enough to fully charge larger batteries found on modern electric cars which can travel longer distances because some places may still have power outages every week or month when too much electricity is used by users which overloads the electric company, or bad weather like a snow storm which cause electric company to have power outages for many days to weeks.

Places with unreliable electricity companies may switch to electric car with a backup gas engine to use when there is a power outage preventing them from charging their battery when the electric company is broken, or they need to travel longer distances where they can refill their gas tank from a gas station or gas which is stored in a gas can when they run out of gas rather than looking for an electric plug to charge.

Back