Do you think there would be a lot of offline excitement for Stadia release date on November 19?

froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
I think there may not be a lot of offline excitement for Stadia when it is launched on November 19 according to Google Stadia gets Nov. 19 release date: What we know about price, games and speed requirements . I think there are more people with more offline excitement for the release of consoles like the PS5, Switch, etc.

I haven't heard anyone talk about Stadia when I am outside my home, or at home, so I feel not many people will line up to buy the Stadia controller when Stadia is released.

Doubt it, since its all online stuff.

I am starting to see a lot more Stadia YouTube ad videos on YouTube, and there are more banner image ads for Stadia on websites which has Google Adsense ads embedded on its website.

I feel the many people without ad blockers installed on their web browsers may of heard of Stadia by using YouTube and websites with ads which may host Stadia Google ads, and post about Stadia to get more subscribers and readers to their blog.. There are also YouTubers and online celebrities which are posting about Stadia.

There are probably a lot of more talkative Stadia fans, Stadia workers, Stadia beta tester and Stadia game makers who talk about Stadia to their parents, grandparents, teachers, friends, other workers, and strangers even if they are may not be as interested in Stadia.

Word of mouth can be a good way to promote Stadia like how Flappy Bird mobile game got more popular by word of mouth from Flappy bird fans.

Last edited:
Back