Do you think violent games affect some personalities?

Sprite1950

Credits
For the most part I think people can play violent games and not be affected by them but it is thought that some personalities let the violence spill over into real life. What do you think?

I do think they affect a person who has violent tendencies anyway. I don't think they are the cause of all the violence in the world as some will have you believe. If a person already has issues then I think they may get confused between what's real and what isn't. My son's therapist wanted him to take a break from Call of Duty because of his anxiety. She said that even though the game isn't real, it was causing him to become more anxious because his body was in a constant flight or fight mode while playing the game. It made sense and he seemed to calm down when he stopped playing so much.

I think it depends on the person. Other kids who play violent games do not get affected because they know how to separate real life to games. Some other got affected and later on requires medical attention. People are actually unique from others, if the person shows a quick change on personality, stopping that person from playing is the best action.

Back