Do you think we will ever see Call of Duty or Warzone on Nintendo Switch?

Shortie

Full GL Member
Credits
Username Style
So Microsoft and Xbox have claimed that they can get both Call of Duty and Warzone working natively on the Nintendo Switch but at the moment, neither game is available on the console at least not to my knowledge. We have seen games such as Fortnite, Apex Legends, Overwatch, and much more come to Nintendo Switch and they seem to be pretty popular.

So if Microsoft and Xbox can get Call of Duty and Warzone working natively on Nintendo Switch do you think it will happen? Would you like to see it happen?

So Microsoft and Xbox have claimed that they can get both Call of Duty and Warzone working natively on the Nintendo Switch but at the moment, neither game is available on the console at least not to my knowledge. We have seen games such as Fortnite, Apex Legends, Overwatch, and much more come to Nintendo Switch and they seem to be pretty popular.

So if Microsoft and Xbox can get Call of Duty and Warzone working natively on Nintendo Switch do you think it will happen? Would you like to see it happen?

They are already working on it as we speak. So, I expect the game to come out on Switch before the year runs out.

Back