Do you think writing your own book?

NameGervin

Full GL Member
Credits
I feel like it be good to write my own book for my credibility. I am not referring to novels cus I am not on that creative level yet. :p

So do you want to write your own book someday? What will it be about?

Write a book about Mr. Demon, the persona? lol

I want to write a book on fixing common computer repair problems, and how to maintain a computer to prevent common computer problems like overheating, slow computer performance because of over heating or a virus infection, and preventing virus and spyware infections.

But, I prefer to publish a book as a downloadable eBook because I feel paper and ink is expensive, the cost of shipping a book by mail is also expensive, and I can more easily share the book online for free or sell it on a website.

Last edited:
I've actually been writing a book for the last 5 years now. It's getting closer and closer to being done. My friend is supposed to look it over, since she's planning on being an editor, but she's been super busy with college. At the same time, I still have many ideas that I think of that I need to repress so I don't lose interest in my current book.

How I wish I could do something like that.
But I know today's market and I am not confident enough to go for a losing battle.
So, the answer is a big fat no.

Back