Do you trust people over the Internet ?

master412160

Awards
Credits
I do if I have been working with them for a long time like admins and mods, but a stranger contacting me I do not trust. And I don't trust anyone if they ask me money or bank account.

What about you pale ?

Depends on their track record. There are some good people and bad people on the Net, and as most honest people say, be aware of your surroundings and be careful who you're dealing with, and always do your research.

If they have good references, and a lot of people online recommend them, I will trust them. I trust the people at GoDaddy webhost domain registration that they will help me host website and register domain names.

I think it is best to do research on who you know online.

I trust people who I know online for years.

I got a few people on the internet that I would trust personal info with, but that's only after I have known them for at least a year. and I got a lot of people here on GF that I trust pretty well.

I don't trust... Well I don't believe in trust. I don't trust my friends, family, anyone really actually. Bleh for being cynical.

I mean I've had some bad experiences with some peeps on the net. I dunno, maybe. I have just been skipping from forum to forum lately pretty much.

To me, trust doesn't exist on the internet, there are only a couple of people I would trust on the internet. Hell, there are only a few people on the internet I do trust. That says a lot because I don't trust may people at all. I guess I'm used to moving from place to place and being stabbed in the back. Though for the most part Aero, we here are a good funloving group of people. We like to just be laid back about shit. But for the most part, to answer the question, no I don't.

Generally, no i don't trust random people on the internet that i meet. But there are a few people that i met on the internet that i trust

It depends on a lot. I think it's possible if I've been talking to them for a long time :)

Well I am a bit of a sucker when it comes ot trusting people, but I am more careful now.

There are a couple of people on the internet that I've known on the internet for a year or more, I can trust them.

I think it also depends on your relationship with the person since if you are picking someone for a forum co-owner, admin, or mod then it is important to pick someone who had previous experience being a staff at another forum, or looks like he can handle the job well since sometimes the person thinks he can be a good admin, but knows very little about mods, php, html, etc. It is easier to trust people with non-website, non-buisness, and casual friends where you don't have to rely on them for running a website or online community.

Back