Do you use 4G or 5G Mobile Network?

4G at the moment
I don't think I will upgrade my phone anytime soon though. In fact I purchased W2018 recently >>

I will gladly use 5G when it is in the area, but most of the time I end up on 4G as our coverage is not great.

Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra is a 5G smartphone. It's what I'm using now. 4G smartphones have been good but it was high time I upgraded from it to 5G.

I use 5G since i get unlimited data from isp wherever it is available

Im on 5G

Neither. Seriously, since we moved up here, we have had to use Telegram to communicate because the closest cell tower to my house, is near a lake that is about half a mile away from us and there is a park between my neighborhood and the lake.

So as soon as you turn onto my block to come to my house, you will lose reception.

It is so bad here that my husband and I can't call each other on our phones even if we are in the same house but are on different floors.. instead, we use Telegram, or yell near the HVAC..

I might have to call T-Mobile again and try to get them to add a new tower or something..

Neither. Seriously, since we moved up here, we have had to use Telegram to communicate because the closest cell tower to my house, is near a lake that is about half a mile away from us and there is a park between my neighborhood and the lake.

So as soon as you turn onto my block to come to my house, you will lose reception.

It is so bad here that my husband and I can't call each other on our phones even if we are in the same house but are on different floors.. instead, we use Telegram, or yell near the HVAC..

I might have to call T-Mobile again and try to get them to add a new tower or something..
This will be very frustrating I suppose for both of you. I'm not sure if I would find it easy living in a place where I'd struggle with network.

Back