Do you use a smartwatch?

A $40 watch is cheap if I don't change the battery. All I need a watch for is at work to tell the time. So really no harm not owning one.

A $40 watch is cheap if I don't change the battery. All I need a watch for is at work to tell the time. So really no harm not owning one.
I checked the priced one yesterday, it was $30 but I had to change the battery when it's worn out/weak. The watch looks good though.

I don’t own a smartwatch, but maybe one day I’ll get an apple watch or something so I can track things like my oxygen rate and heartrate throughout the day & night.

I don’t own a smartwatch, but maybe one day I’ll get an apple watch or something so I can track things like my oxygen rate and heartrate throughout the day & night.
Anything done which looks out for your health is worth any amount of money spent on it. This is my view on spending for the sake of your health and not just pleasure.

I never understood the point of a smartwatch.

How is it better than a phone? What can it do differently?
So many other perks like checking your blood pressure, heartrate and so many more is why some people like using it, not just to telling time.

Back