Do you use a smartwatch?

I don't know if I would like having a watch that you have to charge. I'm afraid I'd lay it down and forget to charge it.

Plus, I haven't worn a watch in a long time so I'm out of the habit of wearing a watch.

I don't know if I would like having a watch that you have to charge. I'm afraid I'd lay it down and forget to charge it.

Plus, I haven't worn a watch in a long time so I'm out of the habit of wearing a watch.
Idk, I find it less of a hassle of having to go to a store to get the battery changed. I have the charger next to my phone charger.

If you’re scared about charging a watch, you probably shouldn’t have a cell phone because… you have to charge that too.

I avoided them for years as I never waited for a watch that needed daily charging. Then I found the Gamrin Instint with multi-week battery life and gave it a try, now it is my daily watch for over two years.
How much did it cost?

There are charging docks and pads which make charging a smartwatch more convenient. I think the battery life on some smartwatches can last many days, so charging is less of a problem for people who charge their watch every few days.

Last edited:
I may buy a smartwatch which can make calls and texts if decent quality non-smartphone cell phone are no longer being manufactured. I like the good reliability, affordability, and portability of non-smartphone cell phones/feature cell phones, and long battery life. A smartwatch could be a good alternative to a smaller non-smartphone cell phone instead of upgrading to a less portable smartphone which can cost hundreds to thousands of dollars for a high quality smartphone which last many years.

Nope, just don't have a reason to.

There's nothing they can do that's of value to me, that my phone can't do.

Smartwatch? I barely wear any wrist watch and not to talk about having a smartwatch. Wrist watches ain't my thing. I'm good with using my smartphone to check time or my wall clock at home.

Nah, I don't see the need in having a smartwatch. If I have a smart phone, I dont need to use a watch to text or do whatever else.

Nah, I don't see the need in having a smartwatch. If I have a smart phone, I dont need to use a watch to text or do whatever else.
It's an amazing piece of technology but it's totally useless to me. I'm careless with something like a smartwatch. If it's not water resistant, I will kill it with water the first day of wearing it.

Nope. Although I was thinking about getting one to 'count my steps' when I'm walking. Always walking in my work, yet i'm curious how many steps I've done for the day. haha

its a 'maybe'.

Nope. Although I was thinking about getting one to 'count my steps' when I'm walking. Always walking in my work, yet i'm curious how many steps I've done for the day. haha

its a 'maybe'.
I make use of my smartphone for that purpose. I downloaded Sweat coin application for it and it works very well.

I use one with simple hands-free notification/calling and fitness tracker which is around 40$

I don't wear a watch at all. I'm not for the Smart Phones. Smart Tech I don't care for.
If I need to know the time, I have a keyring watch attached to my purse.

I don't wear a watch at all. I'm not for the Smart Phones. Smart Tech I don't care for.
If I need to know the time, I have a keyring watch attached to my purse.
How does the keyring look? I bet it's fancy looking and cool. I'd love to see it if you don't mind :grin:

Back