Do you use bookmarks?

ZandraJoi

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
How many of you use bookmarks on your Browser's toolbar? I have them organized into different folders for easier access on the toolbar. I would have to say around 50 for me. What I do also is have links in a Word File. Though I have to admit, it's easier to click on a bookmark to open it up than try to find where I put it in Word!

I make use of bookmarks. Makes it easier for me to surf my favorite websites. Having those links in Mswords means I have to do extra to browse the sites that I visit. So, bookmarking them is still the best option for me.

I have so many bookmarks, I need to go through and clean them out.

I have a lot of Bookmarks and Collections on Edge. I always like to keep track of important sites I go to on a regular basis or in some cases just to buy something I haven't yet.

I have a lot of bookmarks since it is more convenient than typing the link in the address bar of web browsers.

How many of you use bookmarks on your Browser's toolbar? I have them organized into different folders for easier access on the toolbar. I would have to say around 50 for me. What I do also is have links in a Word File. Though I have to admit, it's easier to click on a bookmark to open it up than try to find where I put it in Word!
I have quite a bit of bookmarks and like you I have them organized into different folders for easier access on the toolbar.

I've got quite a few so I'm tried to arrange most of them into folders. I've got folders for website related sites, survey sites, sites for uni/work, web development and a few sports related site bookmarks.

I definitely use bookmark for important websites so that I don't go around remembering the url.

I hardly use bookmarks until last two years when a client asked me to bookmark his websites. I later found out how good and easy it helps with keeping track with sites I use.

I hardly use bookmarks until last two years when a client asked me to bookmark his websites. I later found out how good and easy it helps with keeping track with sites I use.

Bookmarking is always a great way to keep track of the websites that you want to visit daily.

Bookmarking is always a great way to keep track of the websites that you want to visit daily.
Yeah, it's something I found useful too. I just don't usually close any tab I work on but with bookmarks, it's way easier.

Sometimes I feel like I have too many bookmarks and then forget about them. But they take a small amount of space. I use Collections on Edge to sort some out.

Sometimes I feel like I have too many bookmarks and then forget about them. But they take a small amount of space. I use Collections on Edge to sort some out.
I have been seeing Edge browser for a while. How good does it compare to chrome?

I have been seeing Edge browser for a while. How good does it compare to chrome?
I wouldn't rate one higher than the other. Kinda forgot about Chrome tbh. Chrome has a weird nostalgic feeling of a custom search tab when you open it up. I only ever used it when I had a Chromebook in school.

I wouldn't rate one higher than the other. Kinda forgot about Chrome tbh. Chrome has a weird nostalgic feeling of a custom search tab when you open it up. I only ever used it when I had a Chromebook in school.
I have been a chrome user for as long as I can remember. But I'm open to trying something different and new as long as it's not going to break down.

I have been a chrome user for as long as I can remember. But I'm open to trying something different and new as long as it's not going to break down.
Hasn't broken down for me yet but Explorer certainly did for my older laptop.

Back