Do you use internet shopping websites to buy cleaning products like soap, paper towels and tissue?

froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
No, I do not use the internet to buy soap, paper towels, and tissue paper.

I do just only to price match it in physical stores to get the better deal.

it depends on the store, I know Staples does so long as there is a physical store or if its amazon.

Does Staples sell cleaning supplies?

I think the local Staples where I live may sell those TV and monitor cleaning kits, and those antibacterial cleaning wipes for cleaning stuff like tables.

Does Staples sell cleaning supplies?

I think the local Staples where I live may sell those TV and monitor cleaning kits, and those antibacterial cleaning wipes for cleaning stuff like tables.

They do sell cleaning supplies, and for some reason for the spring season we're selling car cleaning supplies.

They do sell cleaning supplies, and for some reason for the spring season we're selling car cleaning supplies.

I notice a lot of stores selling household items like cleaning supplies. I think the last time I went into a Staples, Staples was selling bottled water, and other types of food.

I think selling car cleaning supplies can be useful since some people use car plastic and metal cleaning products to clean their plastic electronics since most of the household cleaners like Bleach, Dish soaps, etc will damage plastic and metal.

Plus, many people own a car to drive to work, so people may buy car cleaning supplies from Staples if the prices are affordable.

I notice a lot of stores selling household items like cleaning supplies. I think the last time I went into a Staples, Staples was selling bottled water, and other types of food.

I think selling car cleaning supplies can be useful since some people use car plastic and metal cleaning products to clean their plastic electronics since most of the household cleaners like Bleach, Dish soaps, etc will damage plastic and metal.

Plus, many people own a car to drive to work, so people may buy car cleaning supplies from Staples if the prices are affordable.

we do sell bottled water, along with coffee and snacks/candy.

I don't buy anything online for my hygiene. Much better to go to physical stores and smell their items if you like to buy it or not.

Personally, buying that goods are not recomended for example food it may contain or spoil while shipping.

I don't buy anything online for my hygiene. Much better to go to physical stores and smell their items if you like to buy it or not.

I agree sir

Last edited by a moderator:

I agree, it is best to go to a physical store if you care about the smell of the soap, and want to test out how the soap feels like. There are some soaps which are too watery, and other soaps which feel to oily which make users feel unclean, or worse than not using soap.

Personally I prefer to order most things online but not soap and cleaning products.

If you go to a physical store you can smell it and see what it looks like.

I agree, it is best to go to a physical store if you care about the smell of the soap, and want to test out how the soap feels like. There are some soaps which are too watery, and other soaps which feel to oily which make users feel unclean, or worse than not using soap.
Yeah, that's right, I wonder how the online shopping can describe the smell of the soap and other cleaning products, all they can give to you is the benefits that's how they going to describe it, but the smell, definitely not.

Sometimes I buy soaps and other cleaning materials online. It only happen when the certain product is not in the market or malls. They offer some products that is not offered in malls and other places but only in their website.

I think if I live in a smaller town with fewer good stores with a good selection of cleaning products, I may use sites like Amazon, and pick the cleaning products which I used in the past, or have a lot of 5 out of 5 star reviews.

My mom don't buy that stuff online. She prefer going in the supermarket to buy our personal things. She's quite meticulous that's why.

I think it is more okay if we buy those things in the grocery store near us rather than ordering it on online shops. But if you are to busy to at the nearest grocery stores why not buy this things online? But for me, I honestly not recommend it. Shopping online is more risky than shopping into a physical store.

I use internet shopping for all sorts of products, and have had those products delivered before.
My Wife prefers to go to the stores/shops most days but when she is away I order everything online.

Back