Do you usually deposit money which you received from Paypal into your Bank Account instead of keepin

froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
Yes, I usually deposit money I received from my Paypal account to my bank account since my Bank Account gives me monthly interest on the total amount of money I have it, so I get a few more dollars and cents in my bank from interest while leaving money in my Paypal does not give me any interest. Plus, even if Paypal accidentally or purposely delete my account, I still have my money.

I don't make much from Paypal either, but when it reaches the $10 limit where I can send it to my bank, I usually send it to my bank since I find physical money more convenient, and safe. Plus, I don't buy much online except for paying for web hosting and domain names.

I read the creator of Minecraft had $763,000 of his Paypal funds frozen .

Paypal. On the 25th, they limited my account for unspecified reasons (a suspicious withdrawal or deposit! wow, thank you for that amazingly detailed information), and asked me for a bunch of vague documents. I did my best to give them what they asked for," he wrote on his blog. "My account is still limited. I've called them three times, they keep telling me it's being reviewed. Most recently they told me it'd take up to two more weeks for it to get resolved, and that if they decide something bad's being going on, they're going to keep the money. There's over 600000 euro in there. Money I was planning on investing in the new company."
Read more at http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/103385-PayPal-Freezes-750K-in-MineCraft-Devs-Account#TAiOhx30aBeiBRTb.99

I leave it on my PayPal most of the time and use it to buy things online like on the 360 store OR I put it back into my websites.

Back