Do you watch anime to fill your list or do you fill your list to keep track of anime?

Claraviolet

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Unlock full profile styling
I don't watch anime, to just fill up my anime list.
I don't even pick anime just because of the popularity either. We about you guys? Do you feel the same?

I don’t even know what you’re trying to ask.

I used to track my stuff on MAL to remember what episode I was on when I take breaks but after I got Plex, it keeps track for me, so I don’t need it anymore.

I don’t even know what you’re trying to ask.

I used to track my stuff on MAL to remember what episode I was on when I take breaks but after I got Plex, it keeps track for me, so I don’t need it anymore.
I did watch some anime like Ergo proxy just to cover all the alphabets.
It's just a personal list of mine. I believe others would have done the same at some point

I did watch some anime like Ergo proxy just to cover all the alphabets.
It's just a personal list of mine. I believe others would have done the same at some point

Erased and Eden of the East are also great choices :p

I actually never thought of checking if I had all the alphabets covered before. Now I have the urge to check lol. But I've seen so many anime I probably have them all.

I haven’t bothered to care about covering every letter of the alphabet
Oh..I see.
I watched Zombie land, Ergo proxy for that reason. It's not like it will make some difference or anything like that... Just some self satisfaction and nothing more

Back