Do you watch wrestling? (WWE, TNA, or UFC)

Do you watch wrestling? (WWE, TNA, or UFC)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Used to

• Dont care for it

• Total voters

ubertrance

The Return
Awards
Credits
i personally do....ive grown up on it

I use to watch it all the time. I grew up with wrestling ever since I was little. I remember wrestlemania being a "family" event because my whole family would come to the house to watch it together. Back then there was only 2 pay-per-views a year though.
(Man I feel old.)

Now wrestling seems too much like a soap opera (or maybe I'm just getting to old for it). So, I don't watch it anymore. I haven't watched it in about 6 years now.

I watched it when I was a kid.
Now it just seems pointless, seeing most of it is fake.

QUOTE (Kisame @ August 11, 2008 11:55 am) I watched it when I was a kid.
Now it just seems pointless, seeing most of it is fake.
i still like it though its mostly fake

Ah yes always watched it always will watch wwe. When they came to Iraq for tribute to the troops, it was insane! i got to talk to a couple of wrestlers and of course i ask the crazy question of if it's fake and they said well it used to be alot of fake punches and kick but now most of the punches are that but all the grapples, high dives, weapons, falls are all real now, and always will be, it gave me a good feeling about it now. i never watched ufc or boxing, way to boring and ufc people just hug each other to much and call it a submission.

QUOTE (The Reaper @ August 14, 2008 07:05 pm) Ah yes always watched it always will watch wwe. When they came to Iraq for tribute to the troops, it was insane! i got to talk to a couple of wrestlers and of course i ask the crazy question of if it's fake and they said well it used to be alot of fake punches and kick but now most of the punches are that but all the grapples, high dives, weapons, falls are all real now, and always will be, it gave me a good feeling about it now. i never watched ufc or boxing, way to boring and ufc people just hug each other to much and call it a submission.
we should party some time lol
happy0167.gif

Back