Does anyone actually care for the Mario & Sonic games?

CM30

Gaming Latest Admin and Gaming Reinvented Owner
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
As in the olympic ones? Cause to be honest, the only thing stuff like this makes me care about is the music:

It makes me wonder who the hell is still buying them, or wants an endless stream of identical games over and over.

I don't like them, but I don't hate them. Mario and Sonic need a platforming crossover. Not a series of mini games. I understand the first game was putting their toes in the water to see how well Mario and Sonic could look together, but it's time to move on to what people really want. I want to see Eggman and Bowser collaborate to kidnap Peach and maybe Amy, and Mario and Sonic have to work together to not only save them, but also save the Mushroom Kingdom and Sonic World, which might be called Mobius, I don't even know any more because there's never a clear name on the world, but I digress. They need to save their worlds from crumbling at the hands of the Chaos Emeralds or something like that. A lot more interesting than Olympic games.

I liked the games back when they started but other that the remixes there isn't any point to these games. Nintendo and Sega should just make a platformer with Mario and Sonic similar to how Generations handled Classic and Modern Sonic

Back