Does Anyone Else Enjoy Overwatch?

Toast

Full GL Member
Credits
Does anyone else enjoy Overwatch as much as I do? I'm loving this game so much. There's so many things to do, and it's so fun. My favorite character is tracer, but my favorite to play are Genji, Hanzo, and McCree. I know the general consensus of anyone who plays it, is that it's unbelievably fun for the most part. Does anyone here not play it, and have a good reason for it?
All the ratings I see for it are close to perfect, if not perfect. The cinematic are really top notch Blizzard quality. There seems to be characters for everyone to play, and even "waifu" material characters. Honestly, I can't wait until competitive comes out. It'll be even more of a blast.

I do love it allot!I love to play pharah.I think the rockets do some good damage and I can actually master her techniques in game.I really love what Blizzard did with this new game, and I think they can take it to a way higher level if they wish. It's good as it is, but if they want they can make it probably the best FPS game.It has the potential don't you think?
Competitive will be amazing and I can't wait for it. Maybe we can add each other and play together some day? Message me if you would too!

I think I played too much Team Fortress. Overwatch just bored me really fast. It is like eating chocolate ice cream for 5 years, then someone giving you a slightly different flavor of chocolate ice cream. I do think the game is well balanced and polished, but it doesn´t do enough to separate itself from basically older versions of the same game. HOTS is fairly different from LOL, but Overwatch is really similar to TF

I played the beta on PS4 back when it was out. I played it for a little while, but I just couldn't really enjoy it. Is it any different now compared to the beta? May end up trying it again, maybe for PC this time.

My friends love it, saying it is the greatest game ever and it will replace Team Fortress 2 soon, but I really don't see the appeal in it, to be honest. But then again, maybe it's just me being biased because I hate overhyped games, especially when all the hype has come from trailers and stuff. I have it in my system at the moment, but haven't played it yet, too busy with Dota 2 and since both are MOBAs, I don't see why I have to learn a game from scratch if I have another MOBA game here that I have been playing since it was just a patch from Warcraft 3: Frozen Throne. But that's just me, I mean people have been non-stop playing the game since the release, so it can't be all that bad, right?

I don't own a copy but seen some online videos, I think I would enjoy but only if I played with friends.

I wish I had the game, but cannot afford it right now. A few friends of mine have been playing and from what I've heard they find it great.

I've been playing it a ton for the past few days, it's really addictive. One of the great things about the game is that each match only lasts about 10 minutes, so even if you're losing you won't feel too bad about it (unlike MOBAs where after you enter a losing state it can take 20-30 minutes before the game finally ends). There's an overall emphasis on just having fun.

The character I like the most it for sure is D. Va, because she is so kawaii and I'd like to consider her my "main waifu". lol :grin:
But yeah, Overwatch is a very good game that I enjoyed a lot on the beta. Now I'm just trying to decide on which console should I buy the game. :S

Back