Does anyone else not get games for Christmas or their Birthday any more?

CM30

Gaming Latest Admin and Gaming Reinvented Owner
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
It's not because of any lack of personal interest or financial problems, but simply because I like to get games on release date now. Why wait another few months when I can get the game far earlier?

Because of this, I don't think I'm ever going to end up getting a game or system for Christmas or my birthday ever again, it's just too impractical and causes me to lose out to competitors/websites which get games the minute they're released.

Not to mention that I like beating the game before others do, which is kind of difficult if you end up getting the game even a week afterwards.

Does anyone else feel the same way? Has anyone else never got a game or system for Christmas or their birthday simply because they'd prefer to get it on release day?

I get games for Christmas and my Birthday. I mean I got Tekken and Paper Mario Sticker Star for Christmas.

Nah. I just get dissapointed because I get games I already have. When I was opening that present, and saw FINAL FANTASY written on the fron I was really excited. But it was FF VIII. One of the three FF games I have. I'll sell it for £70 or $90, if someone wants it. Its in pretty good condition.

I normally just get a bunch of money and then spend that on games later. I don't usually ask for specific games anymore.

I cant recall ever purchasing a game on the release date. Mostly because until recently I did not pay attention to release dates.

I get money around $200 which in that case I do buy a game with some of that money but I usually buy new clothes and Itunes cards and phone cases

Yeah I get games when they come out, cant stand waiting for months for a game when I could just get it at the release date.

same here, hate waiting. luckely most 3ds games are cheaper then xbox ps3 pc games(about 60 euro for a triple A release....)

Back