Does anyone play The Sims Freeplay?

chelsknits

Full GL Member
Credits
I've been playing it for a couple years now and it's a pretty awesome version of The Sims. I love that they have quests for you to complete and the quests help you open up extra features in the game so the amount of things you can do just keeps increasing. The latest version, the police update, lets you follow your sim to work and complete tasks with them at the police station. I'm hoping that soon they have this feature with more careers because I typically never sent my sim to a job. Now I'm excited to do it and I actually have a couple sims that have that career, but I'm planning on having them in different branches of it.

Do you play The Sims Freeplay? What do you think of the latest update?

I used to play it but I got sick of it after a while, specially because of the graphics... I hated The Sims 1 and it reminds me too much of it. I can't even play The Sims 4 without getting a bit annoyed with the limitations, let alone The Sims Freeplay, which is basically story-based and doesn't have too much content to it. I think it's nice for a mobile version of The Sims, but in my opinion they could've done better.

I tried it and it was OK at best. After some playing it got boring and repetitive.

I haven't tried this one yet, but it seems to be really popular, and I can see why, I just saw the page of the game itself and it seems to have great features, is that or their publicity is just great. But it's only available for mobile devices, right? I'm not a fan of playing with those games, I get easily desperate, I would definitely try this if there was a computer version.

Repetitive is probably the word that comes to my mind. I think the lack of ´ excitement´ is more pronounced in Sims Free moreso than the other sim games. Maybe it has to do with balancing issues, who knows. I found it a very boring game with better options out there.

I tried it, it has a good concept behind it, the whole idea of playing the Sims in real time with your friends and taking care of a virtual home appeals to me for some reason. But as it happens with most things EA, they tried to milk it way too hard, they ended up sucking all the fun out of the game and leaving a grind fest that gives you no satisfaction.

It became a pain to play, sadly, they can fix it with reduced farming timers, but If people keep paying then they won't change a thing. Adding more ways to interact with other players would also help the game a lot in making it feel like you're part of a community.

I tried it before. I thought it was alright, played for a few hours and haven't played since.

Back