Does it bother you when let's players make other type of videos?

lb

愛してるザラ
Full GL Member
Credits
Once in a while YouTubers who are exclusively known for making let's play videos will throw in a vlog or a comedy sketch or a random video on their channel to celebrate an event such as reaching a certain number of subscribers or their birthday etc.

Does this bother you? Would you prefer them to have a second channel where they post non-gaming videos? Do you think it's ok to post a non-gaming video on their main channel?

Not really so long as they don't deviate too much from their focused core videos.

Nope, I seem to enjoy it even more. It does bother me if they been doing it for number of times then stopped for no reasons

I would prefer it more if they do it on the other channel, They can sure show trailers or what not on the main channel but in my personal opinion a separate channel for it would be much better

No. I actually dislike it more when they set up multiple channels for different things. I'd rather they focused efforts on one channel and cover what they wanna cover - I just avoid videos I'm not interested in.

As long as they don't lose their focus on let's plays, no. I don't mind some variety, and sometimes there are very good reasons to make a video that isn't like what you normally create.

Back