Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

What is the big deal about this series?

Lovely! Though really, why is this game so big?
Explaining it or telling it will ruin the fun. You have to "experience" it lol and thus the horror.

I feel this thing is going to lie to me and rip my soul if I play it. Not into VNs anyway.
The game is like a virus lol you can actually delete the character file in windows and Monika will react to it. Monika is a "dangerous" PLOT waifu lol

The game is like a virus lol you can actually delete the character file in windows and Monika will react to it. Monika is a "dangerous" PLOT waifu lol
So how does it work on Switch? Is a computer UI is shown in it?

So how does it work on Switch? Is a computer UI is shown in it?
They made a special in game UI for it, less 4th wall breaking like the PC version but that's the only way on consoles. Monika wants to be your one and only waifu for eternity at all costs, she doesn't like it when you delete the files amongst other things lmao. crazy obsession with the player.

Just-Monika.jpg

They made a special in game UI for it, less 4th wall breaking like the PC version but that's the only way on consoles. Monika wants to be your one and only waifu for eternity at all costs, she doesn't like it when you delete the files amongst other things lmao. crazy obsession with the player.

Just-Monika.jpg
Man if only real life was this simple.

Man if only real life was this simple.
The game gets 4th wall breaking creepier the more you play it lol She realized that she's only a computer program.

The game gets 4th wall breaking creepier the more you play it lol She realized that she's only a computer program.
Computer programs can be pretty creepy. :fearscream: I would imagine they could get a god complex too and design physical suits to move in the real world.

Computer programs can be pretty creepy. :fearscream: I would imagine they could get a god complex too and design physical suits to move in the real world.
Judgment day, Monika style lol

Deadpool should play the game lol

Back