Donald Trump hints at deporting Prince Harry if he wins election: ‘Appropriate action’

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Username Style

Former President Donald Trump warned Tuesday in an interview with British television that if he is elected in November, Prince Harry may face deportation from the US if he is found to have lied about his drug use on his visa paperwork.

The Duke of Sussex’s immigration status has become the subject of a legal battle after Harry admitted to taking illegal drugs in his memoir, “Spare,” which was released last year.

GB News presenter Nigel Farage asked Trump, 77, whether Harry, 39, should have “special privileges” if he is discovered to have lied on his application for a US visa.

“No,” Trump answered. “We’ll have to see if they know something about the drugs, and if he lied, they’ll have to take appropriate action.”

When pressed on whether “appropriate action” might mean deportation, Trump left open the possibility.

“Oh, I don’t know. You’ll have to tell me. You just have to tell me. You would have thought they would have known this a long time ago,” the 45th president said.

In “Spare,” Harry described taking cocaine, cannabis and psychedelic mushrooms, which would be grounds for his visa application to be rejected.

Trump has previously warned that if Americans make him the 47th president on Nov. 5, Harry would be “on his own” following his “unforgivable” betrayal of his grandmother, the late Queen Elizabeth II.

The former president spoke highly of Elizabeth, who died in 2022, in the interview with Farage — saying she was “unbelievable” and criticizing Harry and his American wife Meghan Markle over their relationship with her.

“I thought she was treated very disrespectfully by them,” Trump said. “I would imagine they broke her heart. The things that they were saying were so bad and so horrible.”

I'm fine with kicking Harry out, but Trump is going to have trouble with drug users in the States from legalized drugs and a previously open border.

If we actually had competent leaders, he would already be gone & any illegals would have to go through the right channels.

If we actually had competent leaders, he would already be gone & any illegals would have to go through the right channels.
They are being handled by a party of people who know they can get cheap labor. Legal border control doesn't pay and these are highly stressful jobs. If we let them irresponsibly come in, these lesser-educated people from a country that doesn't take care of them, are debatably going to be put in the system eventually and feed the war-mongering position they've been bent on.

Back