Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Alright GF members, to hopefully take care of the speed problem once and for all. Our host is taking us off the server which is causing the speed issue. And putting us on a server which won't have the problem.

Now the issue causing this is due to a program known as R1 soft back up 3.0.0 which has been confirmed by the makers of the software that there is a issue with that software. So we are being put on a server which doesn't have that.

Downtime will happen exactly 9 hours from now or a little sooner. The forum will be down most of the night and be up in the morning. it may be slow at first but we should have great speeds after tomorrow.

Now if this fails, we will move to a different host at the end of this month or the next. Which the next host will most likely be godaddy.

Thank you for understanding and I apologize for any slow loadings.

-DS

No reason to be sorry for slow loading, it's out of your control. You've taken measures to make sure that it's not happening. I don't know of many places that use GoDaddy, but I'm sure that a big name place couldn't be all that slow. I like this host though, so it'd be a shame to see it go.

No reason to be sorry for slow loading, it's out of your control. You've taken measures to make sure that it's not happening. I don't know of many places that use GoDaddy, but I'm sure that a big name place couldn't be all that slow. I like this host though, so it'd be a shame to see it go.

we do have a good host, were just being pulled down by a single software. this move should take care of that.

I hope this goes well. I enjoy this host as well since it seems to be a lot better then Jcink.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back